Hybrid and Virtual Hearings
Hybrid and Virtual Hearing Solutions at Maxwell Chambers
Maxwell Chambers is now able to accommodate clients’ requests to conduct hearings with safe distancing measures in place. This will help clients minimise disruptions to their legal proceedings.
We are pleased to offer our Hybrid and Virtual Hearing Solutions using our state-of-the-art video conferencing capabilities and a full suite of services from reputable partners that include remote transcription, interpretation, and digital hearing solutions.
Parties may book hearing rooms at Maxwell Chambers to conduct Hybrid Hearings. They are also able to conveniently conduct hearings with remote parties via Maxwell Chambers’ video conferencing facilities, which seamlessly integrate with the virtual ADR platform.
Our offerings include:
- Best-in-class acoustically-treated hearing & breakout rooms (for physical hearings)
- Exclusive high-definition 140-inch LED wall panels (selected rooms only)
- Polycom RealPresence Group 700 video conferencing facilities
- High definition conferencing equipment and cameras
- Interactive television screens
- Clarus glassboards, flipcharts, and stationery
- Audio-visual and IT support
- Two video conferencing platforms, BlueJeans and Zoom
Our dedicated moderator and staff will be here every step of the way during the hearings to render technical assistance and ensure that parties have a positive and seamless experience with Maxwell Chambers.
For enquiries and bookings of a virtual and hybrid hearing, please contact our dedicated Customer Relations team at [email protected] or
call (+65) 6595 9010.