Maxwell Chambers is now offering virtual ADR solutions to help legal teams minimise any disruptions to their case proceedings and achieve planned timelines.
Parties and tribunals will be able to connect through an integrated platform for case preparation and connected hearing room services. A secure cloud-based platform will enable you to access your materials from anywhere and collaborate online in a single connected environment. This will enable parties to work around current travel restrictions.
Maxwell Chambers and our partners are available to provide legal practitioners with the necessary assistance to conduct effective and efficient hearings with a full suite of services, including remote transcription, interpretation and digital hearing solutions. Virtual hearings can be held remotely and all parties such as clients, arbitrators and staff need not be physically present at Maxwell Chambers for hearings to proceed. Parties will be able to conveniently communicate via Maxwell Chambers’ video conferencing facilities, which seamlessly integrate with the virtual ADR platform.
Our offerings include:
- Best-in-class acoustically-treated hearing & breakout rooms (for physical hearings)
- Exclusive high-definition 140-inch LED wall panels (selected rooms only)
- Polycom RealPresence Group 700 video conferencing facilities (connect up to 50 remote parties)
- High definition conferencing equipment and cameras
- Interactive television screens
- Clarus glassboards, flipcharts, and stationery
- Audio-visual and IT support