Maxwell Chambers is the world’s first integrated Alternative Dispute Resolution (ADR) complex housing both best-in-class hearing facilities as well as top international ADR institutions.
Centrally located in the heart of Singapore’s business district, it is housed within two conserved buildings of architectural and historical significance with a stately neo-classical façade.
The main building at 32 Maxwell Road was originally designed as the Customs House in the early 1930s. It offers 39 custom-designed hearing and preparation rooms available for your selection, together with a full suite of supporting services. The facility can accommodate ADR hearings. Aside from legal hearings, the facilities can also be used for meetings, seminars and conferences.
The new expansion at 28 Maxwell Road, Maxwell Chambers Suites, houses the local offices of top international ADR institutions, chambers, law firms and ancillary services. It is seamlessly connected to the best-in-class hearing facilities at Maxwell Chambers via link bridge.
Experience Maxwell Chambers today. We look forward to serving you.
Maxwell Chambers is ranked among the top centres in the world and the recipient of accolades such as:
- BCA Design and Engineering Safety Award (2020) – Building and Construction Authority, Singapore
- Architectural Heritage Award (2012) – Urban Redevelopment Authority, Singapore
- International Architecture Award for Best New Global Design (2010) – Chicago Athenaeum: Museum of Architecture and Design and the European Centre for Architecture Art Design and Urban Studies
- Named one of the “Best Developments” in the arbitration industry in 2010 by Global Arbitration Review (GAR)
- GAR Hearing Centres Survey 2013: Among top three hearing centres that leading international arbitration lawyers were most likely to “recommend to a friend”. Survey respondents remarked that Maxwell Chambers was “perfect”, “the standout facility” and “currently the gold standard”
- GAR Hearing Centres Survey 2016: Ranked second for most of the key factors respondents look out for in choosing a hearing centre, such as location, IT services, and helpfulness of staff